Regis Hair Salon - Working for Regis SCAMMED
AS AN EMPLOYEE OF HAIR CUTTERY...REGIS BOUGHT OUT SOME OF THE SALONS.WE WERE ALL PROMISED OUR SENIORITY AND THAT THEY WOULD MEET OR EXCEED OUR PAY.
I CAN SEE WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS FOR THIS SALON CHAIN. THE STYLISTS ARE SIMPLY SLAVES FOR THEM. MY CHECKS ARE NOW SHORT BY 400.00 AND I'M WORKING AN EXTRA 8 HOURS . I HAVE NO SENIORTY LIKE THEY SAID I WOULD.
THEY ARE ALSO TAKING THE CREDIT CARD TIPS. JUST FROM AN INSIDE VIEW, IF THE COMPANY ACTUALLY CARED A LICK ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING THEM THEIR MONEY AND STOPPED BEING SO D$$$ STINGY THEY WOULD HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY FOR A MUCH BETTER REPUTATION. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT. THERE ARE STYLISTS AT MY SALON WHO HAVE NEVER STRUGGLED IN THEIR CAREER.
TWO OF THEM NOW ARE SINGLE MOMS AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR PAY CUT AFFECTS THEIR LIVES. THE COST OF DAYCARE IS SO HIGH THEY ARE SIMPLY WORKING TO PAY THE DAY CARE. THEY'D BE MUCH BETTER OFF WATCHING KIDS INSTEAD OF SLAVING AT THE SALON. .
I BET THEY DON'T EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT.
I KNOW I COULDN'T IF I WERE ROBBING AND SLAVING GREAT STYLISTS OF THEIR WORTH....RUINING LIVES EVERY DAY.REGIS CORPORATION TISK TISK TISK
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Zerorez. They lie and say they use no chemicals. If we had known the truth we would not have responded to the KFAB radio advertisement, but we..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "Ordered 12 dozen red roses, 6 pink roses w/daisies in clear square vase with teddybear on behalf of my daughter's bf to my daughter & grandbaby (he is overseas). ..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125. I only wore it on special..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."