Regis Hair Salon - 3 strikes and your out. Bad customer service.
1. Perm done by person who says she can but can't give a perm to save her life. Redone perm, fried hair.
2: Got rotten color that would not stop bleeding all over my clothes (even with cold showers). The color was hideous too. Oh, don't complain more than once because you will be asked not to come back. Even though you pay out the nose for the service and over tip them.
Strike 3: Don't make an honest mistake and inquire about a charge that you made the same day at a different regis salon and forgot about. Because, they will have mall security escort you out and tell you that corporate said you are not allowed at any regis salon (without an explanation). I had to figure it out myself. Yes, it was my forgetfulness, but extremely bad way to handle it. I never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything. I just forgot about the charge I the same day.
I should have learned the 1st time. Bad customer service and over priced for all the mistakes made to your hair.129e1a0d review #204217
You may also like
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."