Regis Hair Salon - 3 strikes and your out. Bad customer service.
1. Perm done by person who says she can but can't give a perm to save her life. Redone perm, fried hair.
2: Got rotten color that would not stop bleeding all over my clothes (even with cold showers). The color was hideous too. Oh, don't complain more than once because you will be asked not to come back. Even though you pay out the nose for the service and over tip them.
Strike 3: Don't make an honest mistake and inquire about a charge that you made the same day at a different regis salon and forgot about. Because, they will have mall security escort you out and tell you that corporate said you are not allowed at any regis salon (without an explanation). I had to figure it out myself. Yes, it was my forgetfulness, but extremely bad way to handle it. I never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything. I just forgot about the charge I the same day.
I should have learned the 1st time. Bad customer service and over priced for all the mistakes made to your hair.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Michael Fishbein took my medical malpractice case appeal. We had proof of malpractice, negligence, and the Pa. Superior Court called the defendant's testimony perjurious. ("We have little difficulty in..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "Won over $10,000 and i cant get payed out, they keep talking about a wager for the bonuses they gave me on top my deposits... Apparently this wager of bonuses..."